Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where our story begins continued

So that story got a little long yesterday so I thought that I would save the rest for today. So I had no intention on calling him. Well a few days later I happened to be at the restaurant but not working when you know who showed up with his best friend to claim is half off meal. There I was again caught off guard by this stranger. I tried to run to the back before he saw me but the server on duty shoved a tray off chips in my hand and asked me to seat them. So I sat them and we talked for a quick moment and then I left. While I was in the parking lot I got this inkling to leave a note with my number on his car. What was I thinking!! What if he sees me then I will feel really stupid. So I scribbled it out as fast as I could, put it under the wiper blade, and ran for my car. Now that I think back it really wasn't that big of a deal but at the time I was scarred to death. What would I say if he called......(oh well cross that bridge when it gets here). A couple of days passed and I didn't hear for the notorious CJ. So I figured that he wasn't interested. Later that week I was at work yet again excepted this time I was closing with the manager on duty so it was really late. I walked out to my car and to my surprise there lay a small white piece of paper under my wiper!! On it, it explained that I must have switched some of the numbers around (shocking) but if I wanted to hang out then to call him. So I did this time and the rest is history. We dated for a while even though I was convinced on our first date that this was the one I was going to marry:) We were married on August 4, 2000 (which is also his birthday) He wanted it that way. We have a set of identical twin boys who were born two months before the wedding. They were a big bundle of surprise all around. But I thank my heavenly father for them everyday because I truly believe that they are the glue that stuck us together at first. They were conceived very early in our relationship. Any way I wouldn't trade them for the world. Our little princess came along in October of 2003. And our little man joined our family just 18 months ago. I couldn't be happier or more blessed than to have the wonderful husband and children that we do. We are hoping to add a new little spirit in the near future:) Well now you know our story. Great things can some times come from strange beginnings.

No comments: