Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Waiting....

Phoenix comes home today yeah!! She wont be here till later but I'm so excited to see her. I've talked to her everyday but that's just not the same. Usually I have something to do doing the day....so I'm bored with out her. I went to the gym and had my but handed to my yet again. Really why can't fat just melt off!! So I am so proud of CJ. We have been eating super duper healthy. And I don't mean you know just cutting back a little, or not snaking, I mean full out no processed food, son sugar, no fat, no refined flour....nothing! He has not complained once! He just goes with my new craziness and is supportive. He even went to the gym with me yesterday....on his day off. Who could ask for a better support team or husband for that matter:) So I have to fit into this red satin dress by December. That's my goal please someone make me stick to it. I figured last year my goal was the moab half. This year it's going to be this dress. I want to look sensational at CJ's work Christmas party this year. Is that so much? So dang it I'm eating good and working out 6 days a week it's bound to work right? I wish this crap was instant! Oh well off to lift weights before the boys get home and I've got to get the house clean before Phoenix gats home so we can play:)

No comments: