Thursday, September 25, 2008

Home Again!

So she returns!! At last. Phoenix got home last night at about ten o'clock. Boy can she chat up a storm!! Her grandparents said that they thoroughly enjoyed her. She said that she had a lot of fun with her cousins. I have a feeling she really liked being the only child for awhile:) Today her and Thayden were up to their usual mayhem. Let me tell ya the house is back up to the usual volume once again!

By the way wasn't fall supposed to start a couple of days ago. Here we are almost October and it's still in the eighties! What is up with that? The only reason I complain is that fall is my favorite time of year. I love the colors, the weather, and most of all the smell of the changing leaves. Every year it seems to get shorter and shorter by the impending Utah snow yet it starts later cause of the hot sun! If I had it my way fall would be the longest season!! I hope we don't have a winter like last year. It snowed till the week before our Hawaii trip.....that was in May! Oh well it could be worse......it could be Arizona!(it's beautiful but so incredibly hot.) Any way I'm glad our princess is home and I have my little chatter box back safe and sound:)

No comments: